1. During the 1920’s, some journalists reactingagainst the excesses of some tabloids, founded
2. The Broadcasting Code of Good Practice was introduced by
3. Which of these is not a typical source of informalmedia control
4. If your paper had one, you might go to with a complaint about the paper.
5. The best known media originated feedback system in newspapers and magazines is connected with
7. The one dominant ratings system that determines
total television viewing patterns is the_________________
15. Philosophies and standard of operations for most local TV and radio stations have what is known as a .
18. Feedback in the movie industry is reported inthis trade publication.
20. A typical teen in 2008 spent about 9 hours a week________________________.
20. Defamation in written words in order to injure one’s reputation is known as
c. both “a” and “b”
d. none of the above
MATCHING: Match the following.
21. Stimulation Theory
24. Golden Mean
25. V-Chipa. legal protection for author
b. block unwanted programming
c. violent behavior
d. key to virtue